Harmony Hill Media Library provides media resources to support the members and programs of the church.
Sunday 9:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
Wednesday 6 – 8 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
During this time of COVID precaution, you may check out books following the protocol outlined here.
- Scroll down the page and click “Visit Our Card Catalog.”
- Click “Search Catalog.”
- Search for books by title, author or subject.
- When you find a book you want to check out, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, the book title, and the author.
- The book(s) will be checked out to you and placed in a bag with your name.
- Drive to the covered driveway nearest the Library and send a text to (936)707-1312 when you arrive during Library hours (see above.) Your book bag will be delivered to you in the driveway.
- Return books to the marked tub in the church office on Rice Drive (or the FedEx box if the office is closed).
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call/text (936) 707-1312.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to help win the lost and disciple the saved through the written word, to provide wholesome entertainment for our congregation and community, and to be a means by which “He sent forth His word and healed them, He rescued them from the grave. Let them give thanks to the Lord for His unfailing love and His wonderful deeds for men” (Psalm 107:20-21).
Our Media Library has a number of resources to serve the needs of our church family: books, CDs, and DVDs. Items are available for checkout, usually two weeks for books and one week for videos and DVDs.
If you are looking for a particular title or have any questions please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In 1979 Harmony Hill embraced a vision and filled in the space between two buildings with rooms that became the Harmony Hill Media Library. As the church grew, so did the library, which started with about 20 books and today has over 8,000 books and over 900 DVDs. The Library moved into its current space in 2001. This growth was made possible by you, the church. As you gave your tithes and prayed for us, the Library has been able to grow so that you could have resources to increase in knowledge of the Lord. Thank you for your support and prayers.
Library Staff and Volunteers: