N E W H E R E ?
Join us, we have a seat for you!
Harmony Hill exists to glorify God and make disciples.
Let's Take The Next Steps Together
1. Let us know you are coming
We would love to connect with you prior to your visit and answer any questions you may have. Please take a few minutes before your visit and let us know you will be joining us.
2. Meet us at Next Steps
We want to get to know you and guide you through your visit. Sunday mornings, before or after service, be sure to visit our Next Steps Room where you will receive a welcome gift on your first visit.
3. Attend Orientation
Orientation is designed for anyone who wants to know more about Harmony Hill. In this 45-minute class, you will meet staff, tour the campus, and connect with our faith family on a much deeper level.
Harmony Hill Baptist Church is located at 2708 S. Chestnut St. in Lufkin. For a map and directions to our church click here.
On Sunday mornings, you will see everything from t-shirts to a suit and tie. How you dress is up to you.
- We have several parking lots located across campus. You may park in any open spot. Greeters will be stationed in the parking lot to guide you to the Worship Center.
- Our campus has lots of hills and can be difficult to navigate. As such, we offer valet parking for those who require it. For valet parking, please pull into the circle drive near the front entrance where an attendant will assist you.
After you park, walk up the sidewalk toward the Worship Center. Once there, you will be greeted by our volunteers and directed into our lobby. From the lobby, you can enter the worship sanctuary from any set of double doors.
We have three services—8:30, 10:00, and 11:30 a.m. Each is approximately 1 hour.
We have traditional/blended worship music during the 8:30 service and contemporary worship music during the 10:00 and 11:30 service.
- Welcome to our guests — Don’t worry; we won’t make you stand up and shake hands with strangers.
- Worship in song (3-5 songs)
- Sermon (25-30 minutes)
- Closing prayer
You are welcome to give if you feel led to do so, but guests are not expected or asked.
- You and your children are welcome to come to “big church” and worship together; however, we also have programming for birth-12th grade, and for children with special needs during our Sunday morning worship times. We offer many opportunities for our families with kids to worship alongside one another.
- Birth – 5th grade: Our KIDS ministry is available to parents with kids from birth to 5th grade during all three services. For more information on KIDS ministry, click here.
- ACTION/Special Needs: For families of kids with special needs, our ACTION ministry classroom is available during the 10:00 worship service. For more information on ACTION ministry, click here.
- Youth: Students in 6th–12th grade meet for small group study on Sunday mornings at 10:00 a.m.. For more information on Student Ministry, click here.
God created us for community both with Himself and with each other. At Harmony Hill, “Life Groups” are where small group Bible study takes place. People experience a relationship with Christ, are equipped through God’s Word, and find community through these groups during the week. For a list of groups meeting on Sunday, and for more information click here.